Are you a bride searching for the perfect gift for your bridesmaids? Here’s our list of the top bridesmaid gifts for the 2017 wedding season:
- On your big day, you and your bridesmaids want to get ready in style. A chic robe or nightshirt is the perfect gift for your maids. Not only will they be comfortable while getting their hair and makeup done, robes create a perfect photo op. We love these robes and nightshirts! They can even be monogrammed!
- Wearing heels all day is going to kill your bridesmaids’ feet. By the time they’re ready to dance, they’ll also be ready to take those heels off! These flats are perfect for them to change into after the ceremony and pictures.
- What better way for your bridesmaids to remember the day then a new piece of jewelry? Whether it’s a pair of earrings for them to wear on the big day or its one of these adorable Kate Spade Idiom Bangles, you can’t go wrong.
- You never know when you or one of your bridesmaids will have a mishap, so we suggest gifting these adorable Minimergency Kits. With 17 pieces, including double sided tape, hairspray, stain remover, and a safety pin, you can’t go wrong with this kit.
- A super fun way to let your bridesmaids know that you appreciate them is with this bottle of Pink Gin. Not into liquor? We also love these personalized wine bottles!
- You and your bridesmaids will want to capture every moment from the time you start getting ready, until the end of the night. These disposable cameras are an awesome way for your bridal party to capture your big day. You and your bridesmaids will end up with a ton of great candid shots you’ll will treasure forever.
- Mini champagne bottles are a super cute way to start off the day and are completely adorable. Tie a fun straw on with some ribbon or supply some orange juice for a much needed mimosa while you are all getting ready.